The personal data provided are incorporated into a file where they are stored and processed, the responsibility of AutocaravanaSegarra, represented by Albert Olivas Linares with DNI 46976090-Q and registered office at Avenida de Tàrrega, s / n (antiga crtra. N-II) 25200 Cervera (Lleida) and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By providing us with personal information, you accept the terms and conditions of this Data Protection Policy that we make available to you in the same process of registering them, as well as permanently and accessible through the corresponding links through electronic publication. .
What is meant by personal data?
Personal data is the data that identifies or allows to identify a natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified directly or indirectly by reference to a name, email, telephone, postal address, or factors specific to that person’s physical, physiological, genetic, economic, cultural, or social identity. physical.
How do we use your personal data?
From AutocaravanaSegarra, represented by Albert Olivas Linares, we treat the personal information that the client provides to respond to his request or query or to contract a service. All this based on the minimization principle by which the data that we can process will be adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary depending on the purposes for which they were collected and always respecting the client’s wishes.
How do we share your personal data?
We may disclose your personal data to third parties when necessary to provide you with access to our services and to comply with our legal obligations. We do not sell, rent or disclose your personal data to third parties who may use it for marketing and advertising purposes without your consent.
What are the rights of users?
We respect your right to access your personal data, correct it, request its deletion or request that our use of your personal data be restricted within the limits established by current law. We also take the necessary measures to ensure that the personal data we collect is accurate and up-to-date.
- Anyone has the right to access their personal data.
If your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to update it.
- You can ask us to delete your personal data.
- They may request the limitation of the processing of their data or their portability, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. If you have given consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In these cases we will stop processing the data or, where appropriate, we will stop doing it for that specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- You can exercise any of your rights by sending a written request in avenida de Tàrrega, s / n (antiga crtra. N-II) 25200 Cervera (Lleida) or by email at email@example.com
Once we receive your request and as long as it contains all the requirements of the data protection law, we will respond to your request to guarantee the exercise of your rights.
How do we protect personal data?
We protect your personal data using the necessary technical, organizational and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration.
How long do we keep your data?
The data for the management of the relationship with the client, the billing and collection of the services will be kept for as long as necessary to provide the services and / or products that you have contracted. Once this relationship has ended, where appropriate, the data may be kept for the time required by applicable law.
If you have any questions about this Data Protection Policy, please contact us:
• By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By ordinary mail at: avenida de Tàrrega, s / n (antiga crtra. N-II) 25200 Cervera (Lleida)
You may print, download or otherwise retain a copy of this Data Protection Policy (and any revised version of it) for your records.